Thursday, February 26, 2009

Presenting....Sophie Alexandra
















Court is over and I'm officially a Mama!! I hope to have this precious little one home by March 19th. She'll be a Southern Belle in no time!!

4 comments:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I am speechless and beyond happy for you both. I can't wait to see her in your arms for good. Congratulations!!!

Rich and Jolynn said...

This is fantastic news! Your daughter is so gorgeous. Congratulations! We are so excited for you and wish you safe travel.

Joanna and Eric said...

What a beautiful doll! Ahhh sooo happy for you! She's gorgeous! Best of luck with the final trip and especially the trip home! We'll actually be in the country at the same time (on opposite ends). Our court date is on 3/18. Bigggg hug, Joanna

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

I hope you made it home safely and that you get settled in quickly. What a wonderful lifechange you are having I am sure....for both of you.