Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Paperwork

My agency called today and ALL my paperwork is completed. Finally!!
Knock on wood!!

3 comments:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

So glad that all your paperwork is done. It must be a very good feeling I am sure. Congratulations on your court date. That was REALLY fast. I am so happy for you and your little girl.

I answered your question on my blog under your post. FRUA is a GREAT resource for adoptive families.

Congratulations again and thank you for sharing your journey!

Kristine

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

I forgot to mention the last time I posted, that from what I can see of your little sweetie...she is a little dolly. I can't wait to see her pictures and I know you can't wait to see her again. It won't be long. When do you leave?

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

oops! just saw that you leave on the 18th...I kept thinking your court date was on the 18th...