Wow! Your daughter is beautiful! She is from the same region as our son. We just got home with him in December. It sure looks like your adoption process moved quickly once you got to meet her. Can you email me which agency it was, if you feel comfortable with telling me? Our wait for court in Kras. was much longer...
heatherlbrandt (at) verizon (dot) net www.russianblessings.wordpress.com
Nice to have you home! So happy for you and little Sophie. You made me laugh so hard this morning when I read your comment (on our blog) about the scent on the toy stuff. It may be that those plush mini blankie things are more therapeutic for Rich and I. Who knows if the little one we are traveling to meet will even look at it. Hehe. I'm thinking about bringing bubbles?
Welcome home and congratulations! Glad to see your blog again. Your daughter is simply beautiful! I remember what a blur the first few weeks at home were. Just remember, "It's all good and gets better everyday!" ;0)
7 comments:
She is beautiful. Glad to hear you are home. Hope you can get some rest.
CONGRATS!!! She is beautiful!!!!! Get some rest, bond and be happy...then tell us all the details :) Congrats, again!!!
Finally! I'm so happy for you both! I hope adjusting to everything goes well and I can't wait to see her!
Welcome back! I hope these next few weeks go smoothly for you guys! Can't wait to hear more about your beautiful girl.
Best, Joanna
Wow! Your daughter is beautiful! She is from the same region as our son. We just got home with him in December. It sure looks like your adoption process moved quickly once you got to meet her. Can you email me which agency it was, if you feel comfortable with telling me? Our wait for court in Kras. was much longer...
heatherlbrandt (at) verizon (dot) net
www.russianblessings.wordpress.com
Nice to have you home! So happy for you and little Sophie. You made me laugh so hard this morning when I read your comment (on our blog) about the scent on the toy stuff. It may be that those plush mini blankie things are more therapeutic for Rich and I. Who knows if the little one we are traveling to meet will even look at it. Hehe. I'm thinking about bringing bubbles?
Congratulations! How is the bonding going?
Welcome home and congratulations! Glad to see your blog again. Your daughter is simply beautiful! I remember what a blur the first few weeks at home were. Just remember, "It's all good and gets better everyday!" ;0)
Post a Comment