Hi all...on Monday, December 15th, this blog will go private. I've researched how to do it and I have to add your email address if you wish to continue to follow this blog.
If you have a Blogger account, you can continue to view it, but I still need your email address to invite you. I haven't figured out a way to invite you thru your Blogger name.
If you do not have a Blogger account. You can view my blog as a guest for 2 weeks, but after that you will have to be re-invited. You can create a Blogger account (if you don't have one) for free and view the blog also.
Sorry for all the trouble. But, having my hands slapped once makes me realize it is necessary.....and there are things I want to say that I don't want all of God's creatures to read.
If you want to be added, you can leave your email address in the comments section or email me at Lavonne424@gmail.com
I will make the blog public again after my adoption is complete.
Peace and Love,
Lavonne
Ten Day Count Down!
8 years ago

5 comments:
I would love to continue to read about your adoption journey. It is very inspiring as I we look at the possibility of adopting in the if we can't get pregnant. krisandlori@bellsouth.net
Hi Lavonne!
Please please include me too. My e-mail is joannapaul21@hotmail.com
I need to do the same thing you're doing. I have stuff to post that I haven't been able to.
Thanks!
Joanna
Yea, we went private for a few months during the critical time. In hindsite, I'm not sure we really needed to, but it sure helped me sleep better.
Please include me on your list, I've really enjoyed following you on this journey so far. robbielooney@yahoo.com
I want to continue to read about your adoption journey and pray for the specific issues each step of the way. I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment