Well, I made THE hardest decision I've ever had to make in my life. I declined the referral I received. There are many reasons I won't go into on this blog, but it was a heartwrenching decision. I'm in a deep state of depression today. I know the decision was the best one for me and the child, but it doesn't make it any less difficult. It's hard to understand unless you are actually going through it. So friends, I hope you will understand and continue to pray for me.
God Bless.
Ten Day Count Down!
8 years ago

1 comment:
I understand how you feel. I've been there. It's a terrible shock to the system. It's so hard not to get immediately attached to the referrals you receive and when things don't work out, you have to think the child will be better off with another family. I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up until I meet my referral. I pray you'll get a new referral soon. The little one that's meant to be with you.
Best,
Joanna
Post a Comment