Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Procedures

Ok. There is nothing as heart stopping as when your adoption agency calls and says "Russia has changed it's procedures". For a few short moments I was screaming on the inside. It was no big deal actually. Thought I was going to have to sign a few new documents, but she called back and said "Great news, just talked to Russia and you don't have to submit those documents". Whew. The "Great News" to me is that someone in Russia is looking at my files!! Woot Woot. I know I'm registered in several different regions, but she did mention Krasnodar. So guess what I'll be googling tonight!!!

I know it's too early for getting THE phone call, but anytime the caller ID says my adoption agency is calling, the world stops around me.

5 comments:

Joanna and Eric said...

That's sooooo exciting! I hope you get more news soon! Don't you wish you could skip to "that" part of the blog already!

I'm sending good thoughts your way!

Best,Joanna

Lavonne said...

Yeah, I do.
Totally

Lori Wyont said...

That is awesome. We will be praying that the rest of the wait goes fast and you get that wonderful call soon.

Kim Abraham - Mom to the Fabulous Five! said...

I know that feeling exactly. I love hearing from my agency, but I always have to take a deep breath before answering the phone or opening an email. Mine is not the kind to just check in and say nothing has happened. When they contact me, it's either going to be really good news or really bad news. So far, the good has out weighed the bad!

P.S. Hope you don't mind that I just tagged you!

kate said...

Hiya. Found your blog--love the name--from "The Littlest Tsarina". Will be reading more! Feel free to stop my blog.