Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baby Bedding

Can I tell you how many hours I've spent on the internet looking at baby bedding....imagine picking a kindergarten!! Ahhh.

I'm just not the best decorator, so I think that' s why I can't make a decision. However, this is the one I'm leaning towards. My mom, of course, hates it. Ha. She's VERY fru fru. She doesn't like the paisley. I just don't want the room looking like Pepto Bismol exploded in it....or too much lace and flowers and frilly frilly. I like that, but in moderation. Anyway, I thought it was cute....expensive....but cute. We shall see. I'm headed to NYC in November. Maybe there's something at Sak's . Hmmmmm.

At any rate, I'm ready to set up the nursery. I don't want to be trying to order furniture and setting things up when the news comes for me to head to Russia. I'm still waiting by the way. No news AT ALL. There was a frenzy of paperwork and things to do for a year, then nothing to do but wait. I think I've read every baby book known to man. Well, this is becoming aimless chatter.......I'll post when there is any news.