LAVONNE'S ADOPTION JOURNEY
Woo Hoo!!! I know you are so excited. Hope you have a fabulous trip.
Ahhhh! That's so coool! Can't wait to hear all about it! Safe travels Lavonne!
I am so happy for you that you are heading out for trip one! Are you all packed? That is going to be so incredible to pick up that little cutie and hold her...so happy for you. Thank you again for letting me see your journey and follow along! I can't wait to hear about your first trip!By the way, who did you use for your IA doctor if you don't mind sharing?Kristine
CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you!!! Can't wait for the details! Have Fun!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Woo Hoo!!! I know you are so excited. Hope you have a fabulous trip.
Ahhhh! That's so coool! Can't wait to hear all about it! Safe travels Lavonne!
I am so happy for you that you are heading out for trip one! Are you all packed?
That is going to be so incredible to pick up that little cutie and hold her...so happy for you.
Thank you again for letting me see your journey and follow along! I can't wait to hear about your first trip!
By the way, who did you use for your IA doctor if you don't mind sharing?
Kristine
CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you!!! Can't wait for the details! Have Fun!!!
Post a Comment