Sunday, January 11, 2009

Dreaming of pink baby bunnies....


Tonight, I'm sleeping with this little fellow. A pink baby bunny binky!!
A friend gave it to me tonight and said I should sleep with it so it will smell like me.....then leave it at the orphanage for my little girl so that she might recognize my scent. I sure hope I smell good!!
I did some packing tonight. I can't believe I'm leaving for Russia in less than 48 hours. I also can't believe I'm not freaking out. My visas and passports aren't due from Fed Ex until 10:30am Tuesday and I leave...oh....12:30pm on the SAME day. Well, everyone at my agency says this is the norm. I'm excited, a little bit anxious, but mostly peaceful about it. I feel this has been in a divine plan for some time and I just have to be patient and trust it will all work out. And I do. It will all be fine.
Sweet Dreams "A". See ya in a day or so......

4 comments:

Joanna and Eric said...

Good luck with everything...stay safe and warm! I'll be thinking of you this week.

Monica said...

You are so ready. God is so good!
Safe travels. You will be lifted in prayer.

Rich and Jolynn said...

I love the lil bunny binky, too precious and cute. Can't wait to hear about the first meeting.

Joanna and Eric said...

Are you back yet? I hope things went well. I'm leaving on Friday. Will try to blog while I'm in Russia.