
My life has been totally crazy busy lately. But what else is new really. It is the way I have lived for years. Rushing from here to there, meeting this obligation and that deadline. I was so frustrated the other day thinking how in the world am I going to do all this AND raise a baby!! What do I give up? Work? Theatre? Baby? I can't imagine my life without all of those things. I told a friend, half jokingly, "I guess I'll just strap her on my back and go." What I've heard from most moms, including my own, is that is exactly what you do. You take your baby with you wherever you go. Of course I know I can't do that all the time and her needs are going to come first, but I guess multi-tasking moms have been around for a long time and in every part of the world, I guess I'm about to join ranks.
2 comments:
It is amazing what you can do with a baby in your arms. Have I got stories to tell!!!! The key to being away from home and accomplishing anything with a baby is a creatively packed diaper bag.....they're not just for diapers anymore! It sort of like your COMPANY bag except it's just for one child, not 40 : )
I think this is an amazing way to document your journey. Kris and I have thought about the possibility of having to adopt one day so this kinda gives me a little more perspective.
Post a Comment