We had a great one. Our first together. Sophie didn't really know what to think of it all. She was unphased by the tree - and only one broken ornament. She seemed to think it was fairly normal to have a tree in the living room. She was, however, mighty interested in the wrapped presents underneath the tree.
First on our agenda was a Christmas photo. This is not the one we used on cards, but the only one I have on my computer at the moment. Want to know how I got that smile out of her. I had to bring in a dog and let him jump all over me....she thought it was hilarious. Me - not so much. But, we did get some fun, smiley, happy shots.
We visited Santa, of course. I had to sit on Santa's lap first, then she sat on my lap while I was sitting on Santa's lap. Then, I moved quickly and plopped her in Santa's lap and moved away. We snapped this photo before she knew what was happening. She looks a little confused. ha.
Some of our Christmas gifts:
A sweet little pink baby grand piano.
A baby doll. A last minute Santa request and one of
her favorite toys. She plays with baby every day
A little red scooter. She has mastered it now.
She is so tiny on it, but she can manage it fine.

No comments:
Post a Comment